Backcountry AL3 Shock
AL3 Anti-Shock Trekking Poles
Go Farther™ with impact-absorbing performance. These poles are built for long treks with heavy loads. An advanced anti-shock systems absorbs the impact, so your knees don’t have to. Availible in cork or foam.
From: $99.99Find Retailers
Whether it is a long trek in or a short haul out, Easton trekking poles give you the lightweight durable balance and power to get the job done. The added balance, stability and power increases your performance up to 20%. Advanced 7075 aluminum and a range of styles to fit your needs. Once you haul a cape and a quarter with trekking poles, you’ll never head to the backcountry without them.
- High strength 7075 aluminum construction.
- Premium twist-lock adjustment for reliable strength.
- Anti-shock suspension system absorbs impact.
- Premium EVA ergo grip with performance extension.
- Easy-adjust performance wrist strap.
- Interchangeable baskets (winter basket sold separately).
- Replaceable tungsten carbide tips.
- Patented Rock-Lock upper clamp for fast adjustment.
- Lock: (1) Twist Locks
- (1) Rock-Locks
- Collapsed: 24.2 in / 61.5 cm
- Extended: 55 in / 140 cm
- Pair Wt.: 1 lb 2 oz / 508 g
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Easton's limited lifetime warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship for the life of the product to the original purchaser with original sales receipt. The product will be repaired or replaced at Easton's discretion if it is found to be defective in materials or workmanship. For further information call 800-800-6686.