Your go-to shelter to stand up against the elements.
Price Not AnnouncedFind Retailers
Designed to be a lightweight shelter against the storm, Expedition 2P delivers a high performance tent with a long list of features to stay comfortable and protected. Large snowflaps protect the entry, internal pockets and loops keep gear organized, and oversized vents with full internal access offer climate control without leaving your sleeping bag.
- Maximum stability
- Easy setup features
- Best-in class ventilation
- Storm-resistant stability and snow-shedding geometry.
- Advanced Easton pole system.
- Color-coded poles and sleeves with quick-clip pole hooks and fly clips.
- Enlarged, internal-access side vents.
- Dual doors and vestibules with reflective opening and snow flaps.
- Pole-supported vestibule with windows.
- Compression stuff sack with Pole-Pocket.
- Four large gear pockets, four accessory pockets, gear loft, and accessory loops.
- 70D nylon 10,000 PU floor
- 40D nylon canopy
- 75D poly 1500 PU fly
- Available with expedition-proven lightweight high-strength 7075 aluminum pole system.
- Weight: 9 lbs. 2 oz
- Length: 22 in.
- Width: 9 in.