The Easton Bomb Shelter. This incredible shelter is a full tilt expedition tent ready for anything the elements can throw at you.
Out of StockFind Retailers
Designed to be a lightweight shelter against the threat of any 4-season storm storm, the Expedition 2P delivers a high performance tent with a long list of features to stay comfortable and protected. Dual door entry with dual vestibules, including a large pole supported front vestibule for extra storage and protected cooking area. Large snow flaps protect the entry, internal pockets and loops keep gear organized, and over-sized vents with full internal access offer climate control without leaving your sleeping bag. Advanced Easton 7075 Aluminum poles offer the patented AirLock connection system which is lighter than standard shock cord.
- Maximum stability
- Easy setup features
- Best-in class ventilation
- Storm-resistant stability and snow-shedding geometry.
- Advanced Easton pole system.
- Color-coded poles and sleeves with quick-clip pole hooks and fly clips.
- Enlarged, internal-access side vents.
- Dual doors and vestibules with reflective opening and snow flaps.
- Pole-supported vestibule with windows.
- Compression stuff sack with Pole-Pocket.
- Four large gear pockets, four accessory pockets, gear loft, and accessory loops.
- 70D nylon 10,000 PU floor
- 40D nylon canopy
- 75D poly 1500 PU fly
- Available with expedition-proven lightweight high-strength 7075 aluminum pole system.
- Capacity - Two Person
- Rating - Four Season
- Minimum Weight - Aluminum 8 lbs 1 oz
- Pack Weight - Aluminum 9 lbs 2 oz
- Pack Size - 9 x 22 in
- Floor - 35.5 sq ft
- Vestibule - 12.9 sq ft
- Head Height - 39 in