Fullbore XT 3600
Incredibly versatile hauler system. This unique pack features a stout aluminum and carbon fiber tube frame with fully adjustable torso and shoulder straps. Stash the hauler net and fold in the wings for a compact daypack with incredible hauling capability.
Incredibly versatile hauler system. This unique pack features a stout aluminum and carbon fiber tube frame with fully adjustable torso and shoulder straps. The main pack offers enough storage for the daily essentials plus large wings and a hauler net rolled up and stashed in the bottom zipper pocket. Stash the hauler net and fold in the wings for a compact day pack with incredible hauling capability.
For larger loads of gear getting you to and from your hunt, Fullbore comes with removable roll-top waterproof gear bag that integrates into the pack using the haul wings, compression straps and hauler net. Head into the wild with all the gear you need.
“The Fullbore XT is one of the best packs I have ever owned. I used it to haul out half of my Nevada bull elk and half of my brother’s Utah buck. This pack handles a load better than any pack for its size on the market, hands down!”
Jason, Team Backcountry
- Transforms from daypack to multi-day/overnight hauler.
- Adjustable torso for customized fit.
- Aluminum/carbon suspension system built to carry heavy loads.
- Seam-taped dry bag included.
- Roll-away haul flap for game or large gear.
- Adjustable torso- 16" to 19" range fits almost every body type.
- Hydration reservoir compatible.
- Mono mesh reinforced shoulder straps for comfort and breathability.
- Thermo molded top grab loop.
- Molded foam back panel channels air for breathability and comfort.
- LED TABlight included in main compartment.
- Large main pockets plus additional bellowed pockets on hauling wings with mesh dividers.
- Additional compression straps and lash points.
- Volume: Convertible from 1200 cu. in. to 5600 cu.in.
- Weight: Max 6 lbs / 2.74kg
- Dimensions: Length: 21", Width: 11"
- Color Options: Realtree XTRA, Realtree MAX-1, Storm
- Materials: Lightweight and quiet 600 D brushed poly fabrics (Camo). Lightweight and strong 420D nylon (storm). Ballistics cloth bottom for durability.
- Adjustable Torso- 16" to 19" range fits almost every body type.
- Mono mesh reinforced shoulder straps.
- Thermo molded top grab loop.
- Molded foam ventilated back panel.
- Premium fabrics and high-grade graphic sublimation.
- Duraflex Buckles- Best in the business.
- Industrial strength YKK RC zippers.
- Power-Bound seams- main seams are all bound and over stitched for maximum strength.
- Anchor-Point construction- All straps and loops are anchored to the back panel and frame to take the load.
- Ballistics 900D Poly reinforced bottom panels.
- Dogbite 420D Nylon, abrasion and tear resistant.
- Specialized fabrics developed to deliver silent durability and rich camo coloration.
- Water-shed treated- all fabrics carry a 3x polyurathane coating.
- Closed-Cell EVA foam in shoulder straps, waist and back panels deliver firm load support that lasts a lifetime.
|Color||Max 1, Storm, Xtra|