Lightweight versatility with best in class space-to-weight ratio.
In StockFind Retailers
Lightweight versatility with best in class space-to-weight ratio. Get more space, protection, and lengthen your usable season with the Hat-Trick series. This full-featured tent delivers user-friendly features like large entry doors, protected vestibules, Pole-Pilot™ setup sleeves and semi-attachable fly without needing a pack mule. Easton carbon fiber poles shave weight and add strength. The perfect shelter for those wanting extra wiggle room or needing space for gear-intensive excursions.
Hat-Trick is made with Carbon EVO Pole System with shockcord. EVO is stronger and lighter than aluminum and sets the new standard in high performance tent frames.
Tent includes: canopy, fly, poles, stakes, stuff sacks, and guy lines. Footprint sold separately.
- All Seasons.
- Free standing, double wall construction & storm-resistant geometry.
- Waterproof construction with bathtub floor and taped seams.
- Full mesh body offers excellent ventilation and insect protection.
- Single door & vestibule.
- Vestibule space for packs and gear.
- Color-coded poles and sleeves with quick-clip pole hooks & fly clips.
- Carbon Fiber Poles-Easton Carbon EVO with shockcord.
- Fly can remain attached for easy setup in challenging conditions.
- Pole-Pilot sleeves for easy setup.
- Four side pockets and a gear loft for storage.
- Pole-Pocket stuff sack with compression straps.
- Stakes: Ultralight aluminum (12g each).
- Guy Lines: 6
- Available footprint.