Hike AL3 Trekking Poles
Quality, reliability and performance to help you Go Farther.
Out of StockFind Retailers
Whether it is a long trek in or a short haul out, Easton trekking poles give you the lightweight durable balance and power to get the job done. The added balance, stability and power increases your performance up to 20%. Advanced 7075 aluminum or ultralight carbon fiber and in a range of styles to fit your needs. Once you haul a cape and a quarter with trekking poles, you’ll never head to the backcountry without them.
- High strength 7075 aluminum construction.
- Patented Rock-Lock system. Quick & easy adjustment.
- Tool-free adjustment.
- Premium EVA ergo grip with performance extension.
- Easy-adjust performance wrist strap.
- Interchangeable summer & winter baskets included.
- Replaceable tungsten carbide tips.
- Camo pattern does not come in pairs.
- Lock: (2) Rock-Locks
- Collapsed: 24.2 in / 61.5 cm
- Extended: 55 in / 140 cm
- Pair Wt.: 1 lb 2 oz / 508 g
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Easton's limited lifetime warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship for the life of the product to the original purchaser with original sales receipt. The product will be repaired or replaced at Easton's discretion if it is found to be defective in materials or workmanship. For further information call 800-800-6686.