Kilo Carbon 2P
Go lighter, faster, and farther. Durable materials and the most advanced carbon fiber frame means you stay dry and secure. Get a comfortable & protective shelter in a weight that won’t hold you back.
In StockFind Retailers
Setting the new standard in ultra light shelters, KILO Carbon 2P™ optimizes living space where you need it most. The 35″ head height makes for comfortable sitting and the 49″ shoulder width means no side sleeping required. A large front entry door means you won’t have to climb over your tent mate on the way in or out.
Kilo 2P features the Carbon ION Pole System: Carbon ION pole system with shockcord. ION is specifically engineered for ultralight, three season performance and to shave weight without sacrificing strength.
- Larger foot-box
- Better ventilation
- More stability
- Pockets & accessory loops
- Lightest in class
- Optimized living area
- Waterproof construction with bathtub floor and taped seams.
- Carbon fiber poles-Easton Carbon ION with shockcord.
- Color-coded poles with quick-clip hooks for faster, easier pitching.
- Quick-attach fly loops.
- Double-wall construction.
- Full mesh body affords excellent ventilation and insect protection.
- High-strength aluminum stakes.
- Vestibule storage space for pack or gear.
- Five guy lines.
- Velcro tabs secure fly to frame.
- Single door and vestibule.
- Color: grasshopper green.
- Footprint sold seperately.
- Floor: 30D nylon ripstop, 2500mm PU coated, F/R
- Kilo Fly: 15D nylon ripstop, 1500mm Sil/PU coated, F/R
- Kinetic Fly: 20D nylon ripstop, 1200mm Sil/PU coated, F/R
- Canopy: Lightweight nylon No-See-Um mesh, F/R
- Carbon ION pole system with shockcord. ION is specifically engineered for ultralight, three-season performance and to shave weight without sacrificing strength.
- Capacity - Two Person
- Rating - Three Season
- Trail Weight - 2 lbs 3 oz
- Pack Weight - 2 lbs 13 oz
- Pack Size - 9 x 2 in
- Floor Area - 29 sq ft
- Vestibule Area - 5.4 sq ft
- Head Height - 35 in