More space and stability, lighter weight and easy setup. The Rimrock has cavernous space with open headroom for maximum livability. Large doors, easy open zippers, generous vestibules and lightweight freestanding construction make Rimrock the ideal 3-season tent.
In StockFind Retailers
Where value and versatility meet space, weight and stability. The Rimrock series delivers cavernous internal space with open headroom and tons of features for maximum livability. Large doors with easy open zippers, generous vestibules and lightweight freestanding construction make Rimrock the ideal 3-season tent.
- Maximum interior space
- Dual access & venting
- Convenient gear storage space
- Maximum livability-vertical walls and open headroom.
- Dual entry and vestibules- easy access and added space for gear storage.
- Convenient storage-pockets and tie loops keep essential gear close.
- Excellent stability-proven geometry and freestanding frame design.
- Easton premium made in USA 7075-T9 aluminum poles.
- Opposing directional doors for ventilation control.
- Easy-open one-hand door zippers.
- Tension-band over doorway increases stability and structural integrity.
- Waterproof construction with reinforced, taped seams.
- Quick-clip fly-attachment hooks.
- Velcro tabs and grommets secure the fly to the frame.
- Multiple guy-out points increase strength (guy lines included).
- Premium aluminum stakes included for all anchor points.
- Footprint sold separately.
- Floor: 70D Nylon, 3000PU
- canopy: 40D No-See-Um Mesh
- Fly: 68D Poly, 1500 PU
- Specially engineered Easton 7075 aluminum poles are the most reliable and longest lasting available.