Talus Fixed Frame 6800
The Ultimate multi-day hunting rig and hauler. You work hard to earn your shots and this pack will get you there and your conquest out. Quality constructed with excellent gear organization. This haul system features a state-of-the-art lightweight carbon frame, providing amazing strength and comfort.
Out of StockFind Retailers
- Materials & Specifications
- Frame System
- What we are made of
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
This spacious and versatile pack is perfectly integrated with an amazing hauling system. You work hard to earn your shots and this pack will get you there and your conquest out. Quality constructed with the right size pockets in the right places for excellent gear organization. The haul system features a state-of-the-art lightweight carbon frame providing amazing strength and comfort.
“With 110 pounds and over 10 miles, the Talus was the most comfortable pack I have used.”
Corey, Team Backcountry
- Advanced carbon fiber laminate frame with maple wood core for lightweight strength and flexibility.
- Haul System- Pack drops away from frame to reveal a shelf for hauling game close to body. Pack is used to compress the game and hold it steady.
- Large vertical side pockets for hauling rifles, spotting scope, tripod, and shooting sticks.
- LED TABlight mounted in main compartment for finding gear in low light situations.
- Full-length side zipper to access main compartment without pulling everything out the top.
- Fully adjustable waist harness and shoulder straps built to carry heavy loads.
- Adjustable torso panel for a truly customized fit.
- Top loading design with drawstring closure and compression lid.
- Hydration reservoir compatible with hose port.
- Large independent bottom compartment for easy access to bed roll. Partition can be removed for full capacity loading.
- Multiple compression and accessory straps for your gun, bow or other gear. Can be stowed away inside for less clutter and noise when not in use.
- Integrated shooting rest between the exterior pockets.
- Extendable lid with extra pocket lets you expand the pack.
- Mono mesh reinforced shoulder straps for comfort and breathability.
- Thermo molded top grab loop.
- Molded foam back panel channels air for breathability and comfort.
A cutting edge carbon fiber-maple wood laminate (CFRTP) technology, the Axis frame breaks new ground in pack frame technology. Strong, durable and more impact resistant than normal wet lay-up carbon frames, the Axis outperforms in both stiffness and weight.
- Volume: 6800 Cubic Inches / 111 Liters
- Weight: 6.16 lbs / 2.8 kg
- Color Options: Realtree MAX-1,
- Storm Dimensions: Length: 27", Width: 15"
- Materials: Lightweight and quiet 600 D brushed poly fabrics (Camo). Lightweight and strong 420D nylon (Storm).
- Ballistics cloth bottom for durability.
- Mono mesh reinforced shoulder straps.
- Thermo molded top grab loop. Molded foam ventilated back panel.
- Premium fabrics and high-grade graphic sublimation.
- Duraflex Buckles - Best in the business.
- Indistrial strength YKK RC zippers.
- Power-Bound seams- main seams are all bound and over stitched for maximum strength.
- Anchor-Point construction- All straps and loops are anchored to the back panel and frame to take the load.
- Ballistics 900D Poly reinforced bottom panels.
- Dogbite 420D Nylon, abrasion and tear resistant.
- Specialized fabrics developed to deliver silent durability and rich camo coloration.
- Water-Shed treated- all fabrics carry a 3x polyurathane coating.
- Closed-Cell EVA foam in shoulder straps, waist and back panels deliver firm load support that lasts a lifetime.
|Color||Max 1, Storm|