The Hinsch XT 700
Waist pack with shoulder harness, so ergonomically engineered you feel lighter wearing it.
Volume: 700 cu.in.
The ultimate waist pack. Patterned after the super functional fire-line pack used by wilderness fire fighters. The Hinsch is built on a flexible aluminum tube frame and molded frame sheet for the ultimate load-bearing stability and comfort. The padded waist belt and fully adjustable shoulder harness let you get the right fit. An over sized lumbar pack big enough to carry everything you need. Versatile design can be used with or without frame-integrated shoulder harness. The Hinsch is a pack so ergonomically engineered, you won’t even know it’s there.
- Fully adjustable and removable shoulder harness integrated with the frame and waist system for weight bearing stability.
- Macro & micro adjustable hip belt.
- Quick access padded water bottle pockets.
- 4 internal organization pockets
- 4 external pockets
- Hip belt accessory pockets
- Aluminum flex frame system with double-pull adjustment to perfectly cinch and maintain tension for every move.
- Quick-stash pocket
- LED TabLight pocket mounted in main compartment for finding gear in low light situations
- Reflective cords and over sized zipper pulls
- Bottom accessory straps.
- Volume: 700 Cubic Inches.
- Weight: 3.15 lbs. / 1.43 kg.
- Dimensions: Length: 14", Width: 18"
- Materials: Durable and quiet 600 D brushed poly in Realtree & 420D Nylon Dogbite in Khaki fabrics. Ballistics cloth bottom for durability.
- Frame: Aerospace aluminum flex frame.
- DuraFlex® buckles. (Best in the business)
- YKK® zippers. (Best in the business)
- Mono mesh reinforced shoulder straps.
- Thermo molded top grab handle.
|Color||Black, Max 1, Xtra|