Hinsch XT 700
The ultimate waist pack. Patterned after the super functional fire-line pack used by wilderness fire fighters. The Hinsch is built on a flexible aluminum tube frame and molded frame sheet for the ultimate load-bearing stability and comfort.
The ultimate waist pack. Patterned after the super functional fire-line pack used by wilderness fire fighters. The Hinsch is built on a flexible aluminum tube frame and molded frame sheet for the ultimate load-bearing stability and comfort. The padded waist belt and fully adjustable shoulder harness let you get the right fit. An over sized lumbar pack big enough to carry everything you need. Versatile design can be used with or without frame-integrated shoulder harness. The Hinsch is a pack so ergonomically engineered, you won’t even know it’s there.
- Fully adjustable and removable shoulder harness integrated with the frame and waist system for weight bearing stability.
- Macro & micro adjustable hip belt.
- Quick access insulated water bottle/gear pockets.
- 4 internal organization pockets.
- 4 external pockets.
- Hip belt accessory pockets.
- Aluminum flex frame system with double-pull adjustment to perfectly cinch and maintain tension for every move.
- Quick-stash pocket.
- LED TABlight pocket mounted in main compartment for finding gear in low light situations.
- Reflective cords and over sized zipper pulls.
- Bottom accessory straps.
- Mono mesh reinforced shoulder straps for comfort and breathability.
- Thermo molded grab loop.
- Volume: 700 Cubic Inches / 11 Liters
- Weight: 2.02 lbs. / 0.92 kg.
- Dimensions: Length: 14", Width: 18"
- Materials: Durable and quiet 600 D brushed poly in Realtree & 420D Nylon Dogbite in Khaki fabrics. Ballistics cloth bottom for durability.
- Frame: Aerospace aluminum flex frame.
- Premium fabrics and high-grade graphic sublimation.
- Duraflex Buckles-Best in the business.
- Industrial strength YKK RC zippers.
- Power-Bound seams- main seams are all bound and over stitched for maximum strength.
- Anchor-Point construction- All straps and loops are anchored to the back panel and frame to take the load.
- Ballistics 900D Poly reinforced bottom panels.
- Dogbite 420D Nylon, abrasion and tear resistant.
- Specialized fabrics developed to deliver silent durability and rich camo coloration.
- Water-Shed treated- all fabrics carry a 3x polyurathane coating.
- Closed-Cell EVA foam in shoulder straps, waist and back panels deliver firm load support that lasts a lifetime.
|Color||Black, Max 1, Xtra|