Torrent versatility-perfect for high or low altitudes. Innovative tent pole geometry and new Syclone composite poles are stronger and more stable in harsh weather. Vertical sidewalls maximize interior space and make the tent more livable with lots of head room. Double-wall construction is hermetically sealed to keep out blowing dust or snow. Lightweight, durable materials and unmatched climate-control venting make Torrent the go-to shelter for all season adventure.
Head outside no matter what the weather with torrent, the most versatile tent for high or low altitude performance. Innovative frame geometry delivers superior strength and storm shedding stability. Vertical sidewalls mean maximum livability and wide-open headroom. Double-wall construction is hermetically sealed to keep blowing dust or snow out. Lightweight durable materials and unmatched climate-control venting make Torrent the go-to shelter for all-season adventure.
Versatile Torrent is stable in the snow and has ventilation designed for the heat. True dual-wall design keeps out wind, dust, and scree. New Syclone poles give Torrent the ultimate resilience to foul weather and wind.
- Syclone pole stability
- Maximum interior space
- Dual doors and vestibules
- Convenient gear storage space
- Superior ventilation
- Rain fly available in camo or solid orange
- Maximum livability- vertical walls and open headroom.
- Dual entry and opposing vestibules-easy access and space for gear storage.
- Convenient storage-pockets and tie loops keep essential gear close.
- Superior stability - four-pole freestanding design.
- Made in USA Easton Syclone composite poles.
- One-handed, easy-open door zippers.
- Waterproof construction with reinforced and taped seams.
- Quick-clip canopy hooks for easy setup.
- Velcro tabs and grommets secure the fly to the frame for stability.
- Fast & easy pinch-clips anchor the fly to the canopy.
- Multiple guy-out points to increase strength. Guy lines included.
- Premium aluminum stakes included for all anchor points.
- Footprint sold separately.
- Floor: 70D nylon, 5000PU
- Canopy: 40D nylon
- Fly: 75D poly, 1500 Si/PU
- Engineered to use advance composites with multi-directional wound construction, Syclone tent poles are the newest innovation in high performance tents and yields 80% more resilience and flex-testing.
- Capacity - Two Person
- Rating - All Season
- Trail Weight - 7 lbs 8 oz
- Pack Weight - 8 lbs 1 oz
- Pack Size - 23 x 8 in
- Floor Area - 35 sq ft
- Vestibule Area - 21.4 sq ft
- Head Height - 41 in