Head outside no matter what the weather with torrent, the most versatile tent for high or low altitude performance.
In StockFind Retailers
Head outside no matter what the weather with torrent, the most versatile tent for high or low altitude performance. Innovative frame geometry delivers superior strength and storm shedding stability. Vertical sidewalls mean maximum livability and wide-open headroom. Double wall construction is hermetically sealed to keep blowing dust or snow out. Lightweight durable materials and unmatched climate control venting make torrent the go-to shelter for adventure in any season.
- Maximum livability-vertical walls and open headroom.
- Dual entry and opposing vestibules-easy access and space for gear storage.
- Convenient storage-pockets and tie loops keep essential gear close.
- Superior stability-four-pole free standing design.
- Easton premium-7075 T9 aluminum poles. (made in USA)
- Easy-open, one-hand door zippers.
- Waterproof construction with reinforced and taped seams.
- Quick-Clip canopy hooks for easy setup.
- Velcro tabs and grommets secure the fly to the frame for stability.
- Fast & easy pinch-clips anchor the fly to the canopy.
- Multiple guy-out points to increase strength. Guy lines included.
- Premium aluminum stakes included for all anchor points.
- Fast pitch capable. (using fly, poles and footprint)