Trail AL3 Trekking Poles
Quality, reliability, and performance to help you go farther.
Price Not AnnouncedFind Retailers
Quality and value in a trail-ready, performance package. Easton Trail Series features high strength 7075 aluminum. Length adjustments are made easy with a powerful, non-slip twist lock. Tungsten carbide tips find traction in the toughest terrain to help you Go Farther.
- High strength 7075 aluminum pole sections.
- Powerful & durable non-slip twist lock system.
- High density EVA foam grip.
- Lightweight adjustable wrist strap.
- Interchangeable baskets (winter basket sold separately).
- Replaceable tungsten carbide tips.
- Lock: (1) Twist Lock
- Collapsed: 30.7 in / 78 cm
- Extended: 53 in / 135 cm
- Pair Wt.: 1 lb / 456 g
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Easton Snowshoes limited lifetime warranty covers defects in material and/or workmanship for the life of the product to the original purchaser with original sales receipt. The snowshoe will be repaired or replaced at Easton's discretion if it is found to be defective in materials or workmanship. For further information on the Easton Snowshoe Limited Warranty call 800-800-6686.